Preventive Maintenance Plumbing Program
Our Preventive Maintenance Plumbing Program are offered to reduce the unkindly plumbing problems that can occur in the normal operation of a business or home in Los Angeles. With the program we inspect your total plumbing system 2x a year. During the inspection We check for leaks, Mold, die test toilets and test water pressure. You are also entitled to 15% off any and all services we offer for the life of the maintenance program when you are a member of this program by Just Right Plumbing.
To keep your system functions more efficiently, last longer, save you money on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to your plumbing system. All of your systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
Our Maintenance Program Includes:
- Flushing of the water heater/heaters
- Inspection of the condition of the water heating system.
- Inspection of safety devices (T&P valves, expansion devices).
- Inspection of water pressure.
- Inspection of all plumbing fixtures for proper function (i.e. no leaks, drips, running toilets).
- Check all drainage systems for proper operation.
- Treatment of drainage system with BIO-Clean (one per maintenance date).
- Offer a supply of BIO-CLEAN at a discounted rate to be used between maintenance dates as part of your drain/septic maintenance.
- Winterize the necessary hose spigots.
Call Just Right Plumbing for your Preventive maintenance program today 800-496-4478